- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Myer Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.81%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Myer Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.09. For the next 12 months, Myer Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.02. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.81%.
- The dividend yield of Myer Holdings Ltd is currently 3.81%.
- Myer Holdings Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of May, November.
- The next dividend for Myer Holdings Ltd is expected in May.
- Within the last 10 years, Myer Holdings Ltd has paid dividends in 6 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.02 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.81%.
- Myer Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Myer Holdings Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Myer Holdings Ltd on November 16, 2023 in the amount of A$0.01 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 27, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on November 16, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.04 were paid by Myer Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from Myer Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Myer Holdings Ltd is located in Australia.