- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Newcrest Mining Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.77%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Newcrest Mining Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Newcrest Mining Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.40. For the next 12 months, Newcrest Mining Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.40. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.77%.
- The dividend yield of Newcrest Mining Ltd is currently 1.77%.
- Newcrest Mining Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Newcrest Mining Ltd is expected in March.
- Within the last 10 years, Newcrest Mining Ltd has paid dividends in 8 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.40 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.77%.
- Newcrest Mining Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- The last stock split of Newcrest Mining Ltd was on October 12, 1992 in the ratio 1:5.
- To receive the last dividend of Newcrest Mining Ltd on September 29, 2022 in the amount of A$0.29 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 26, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 29, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.40 were paid by Newcrest Mining Ltd.
- Dividends from Newcrest Mining Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Newcrest Mining Ltd is located in Australia.