- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
New Hope Corp Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.91%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold New Hope Corp Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, New Hope Corp Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.96. For the next 12 months, New Hope Corp Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.42. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.91%.
- The dividend yield of New Hope Corp Ltd is currently 6.91%.
- New Hope Corp Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of November, May.
- The next dividend will be paid on November 7, 2023.
- New Hope Corp Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.42 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.91%.
- New Hope Corp Ltd is assigned to the sector "Energy".
- The last stock split of New Hope Corp Ltd was on October 21, 2008 in the ratio 1:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from New Hope Corp Ltd on November 7, 2023 you must have purchased your New Hope Corp Ltd shares before the ex-date on October 23, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of New Hope Corp Ltd on May 3, 2023 in the amount of A$0.40 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on April 17, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 3, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.86 were paid by New Hope Corp Ltd.
- Dividends from New Hope Corp Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of New Hope Corp Ltd is located in Australia.