- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
NIB Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.93%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, NIB Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.28. For the next 12 months, NIB Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.30. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.93%.
- The dividend yield of NIB Holdings Ltd is currently 3.93%.
- NIB Holdings Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend for NIB Holdings Ltd is expected in April.
- NIB Holdings Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.30 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.93%.
- NIB Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for NIB Holdings Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of NIB Holdings Ltd on October 3, 2023 in the amount of A$0.15 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 4, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on October 3, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.22 were paid by NIB Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from NIB Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of NIB Holdings Ltd is located in Australia.