- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
NRW Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.95%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, NRW Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.16. For the next 12 months, NRW Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.15. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.95%.
- The dividend yield of NRW Holdings Ltd is currently 6.95%.
- NRW Holdings Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of October, April.
- The next dividend for NRW Holdings Ltd is expected in October.
- Within the last 10 years, NRW Holdings Ltd has paid dividends in 8 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.15 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.95%.
- NRW Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for NRW Holdings Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of NRW Holdings Ltd on April 6, 2023 in the amount of A$0.09 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 20, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on April 6, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.13 were paid by NRW Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from NRW Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of NRW Holdings Ltd is located in Australia.