- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
News Corp DR pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.13%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, News Corp DR paid a dividend of $0.20. For the next 12 months, News Corp DR is expected to pay a dividend of $0.23. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.13%.
- The dividend yield of News Corp DR is currently 1.13%.
- News Corp DR pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend for News Corp DR is expected in April.
- Within the last 10 years, News Corp DR has paid dividends in 4 of them.
- Dividends of $0.23 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.13%.
- News Corp DR is assigned to the sector "Communication Services".
- There are currently no known stock splits for News Corp DR.
- To receive the last dividend of News Corp DR on October 12, 2022 in the amount of $0.10 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 13, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 12, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of $0.20 were paid by News Corp DR.
- Dividends from News Corp DR are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of News Corp DR is located in the United States.