- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Origin Energy Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.55%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Origin Energy Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Origin Energy Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.29. For the next 12 months, Origin Energy Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.33. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.55%.
- The dividend yield of Origin Energy Ltd is currently 4.55%.
- Origin Energy Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Origin Energy Ltd is expected in March.
- Within the last 10 years, Origin Energy Ltd has paid dividends in 8 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.33 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.55%.
- Origin Energy Ltd is assigned to the sector "Energy".
- The last stock split of Origin Energy Ltd was on February 24, 2005 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Origin Energy Ltd on September 30, 2022 in the amount of A$0.17 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 6, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 30, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.29 were paid by Origin Energy Ltd.
- Dividends from Origin Energy Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Origin Energy Ltd is located in Australia.