- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Platinum Asia Investments Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.81%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- South Korea12.52%
- Hong Kong SAR China7.69%
- Consumer Discretionary22.95%
- Information Technology17.75%
- Real Estate13.74%
- Communication Services5.77%
- Consumer Staples2.94%
- Health Care1.89%
- Within the last 12 months, Platinum Asia Investments Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.05. For the next 12 months, Platinum Asia Investments Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.05. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.81%.
- The dividend yield of Platinum Asia Investments Ltd is currently 5.81%.
- Platinum Asia Investments Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of September, March.
- The next dividend for Platinum Asia Investments Ltd is expected in September.
- Within the last 10 years, Platinum Asia Investments Ltd has paid dividends in 7 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.05 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.81%.
- The largest sectors of Platinum Asia Investments Ltd are Consumer Discretionary, Information Technology, Financials.
- There are currently no known stock splits for Platinum Asia Investments Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Platinum Asia Investments Ltd on March 17, 2023 in the amount of A$0.02 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on February 23, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on March 17, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.05 were paid by Platinum Asia Investments Ltd.
- Dividends from Platinum Asia Investments Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Platinum Asia Investments Ltd is located in mixed.