- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Pengana Capital Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.96%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Pengana Capital Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.03. For the next 12 months, Pengana Capital Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.02. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.96%.
- The dividend yield of Pengana Capital Group Ltd is currently 1.96%.
- Pengana Capital Group Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Pengana Capital Group Ltd is expected in March.
- Pengana Capital Group Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.02 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.96%.
- Pengana Capital Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Pengana Capital Group Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Pengana Capital Group Ltd on September 13, 2023 in the amount of A$0.01 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 29, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 13, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.20 were paid by Pengana Capital Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Pengana Capital Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Pengana Capital Group Ltd is located in Australia.