- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Peet Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.73%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Peet Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.06. For the next 12 months, Peet Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.07. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.73%.
- The dividend yield of Peet Ltd is currently 6.73%.
- Peet Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend will be paid on April 13, 2023.
- Within the last 10 years, Peet Ltd has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.07 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.73%.
- Peet Ltd is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- The last stock split of Peet Ltd was on March 30, 2009 in the ratio 1:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Peet Ltd on April 13, 2023 you must have purchased your Peet Ltd shares before the ex-date on March 23, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Peet Ltd on October 14, 2022 in the amount of A$0.04 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 16, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 14, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.06 were paid by Peet Ltd.
- Dividends from Peet Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Peet Ltd is located in Australia.