- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Perseus Mining Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.81%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Perseus Mining Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Perseus Mining Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.02. For the next 12 months, Perseus Mining Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.04. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.81%.
- The dividend yield of Perseus Mining Ltd is currently 1.81%.
- Perseus Mining Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend for Perseus Mining Ltd is expected in April.
- Perseus Mining Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.04 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.81%.
- Perseus Mining Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- The last stock split of Perseus Mining Ltd was on May 22, 2009 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Perseus Mining Ltd on October 12, 2022 in the amount of A$0.02 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 12, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 12, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.02 were paid by Perseus Mining Ltd.
- Dividends from Perseus Mining Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Perseus Mining Ltd is located in Australia.