- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Pacific Smiles Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 0.60%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Pacific Smiles Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.00. For the next 12 months, Pacific Smiles Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.01. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 0.60%.
- The dividend yield of Pacific Smiles Group Ltd is currently 0.60%.
- Pacific Smiles Group Ltd pays dividends. This is paid in the months of April.
- The next dividend for Pacific Smiles Group Ltd is expected in May.
- Within the last 10 years, Pacific Smiles Group Ltd has paid dividends in 7 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.01 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 0.60%.
- Pacific Smiles Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Health Care".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Pacific Smiles Group Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Pacific Smiles Group Ltd on April 9, 2021 in the amount of A$0.02 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 24, 2021.
- The last dividend was paid on April 9, 2021.
- In 2022, no dividends were paid by Pacific Smiles Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Pacific Smiles Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Pacific Smiles Group Ltd is located in Australia.