- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Pental Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 7.76%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Pental Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.03. For the next 12 months, Pental Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.03. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 7.76%.
- The dividend yield of Pental Ltd is currently 7.76%.
- Pental Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of September, March.
- The next dividend for Pental Ltd is expected in October.
- Pental Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.03 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 7.76%.
- Pental Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- The last stock split of Pental Ltd was on November 24, 2014 in the ratio 1:15.
- To receive the last dividend of Pental Ltd on March 22, 2023 in the amount of A$0.01 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on February 24, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on March 22, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.03 were paid by Pental Ltd.
- Dividends from Pental Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Pental Ltd is located in Australia.