- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Platinum Asset Management Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 10.77%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Platinum Asset Management Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.14. For the next 12 months, Platinum Asset Management Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.14. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 10.77%.
- The dividend yield of Platinum Asset Management Ltd is currently 10.77%.
- Platinum Asset Management Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Platinum Asset Management Ltd is expected in March.
- Platinum Asset Management Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.14 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 10.77%.
- Platinum Asset Management Ltd is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Platinum Asset Management Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Platinum Asset Management Ltd on September 15, 2023 in the amount of A$0.07 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 31, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 15, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.17 were paid by Platinum Asset Management Ltd.
- Dividends from Platinum Asset Management Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Platinum Asset Management Ltd is located in Australia.