- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
PWR Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.24%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, PWR Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.12. For the next 12 months, PWR Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.12. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.24%.
- The dividend yield of PWR Holdings Ltd is currently 1.24%.
- PWR Holdings Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of September, March.
- The next dividend for PWR Holdings Ltd is expected in October.
- Within the last 10 years, PWR Holdings Ltd has paid dividends in 8 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.12 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.24%.
- PWR Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- There are currently no known stock splits for PWR Holdings Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of PWR Holdings Ltd on March 24, 2023 in the amount of A$0.04 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 16, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on March 24, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.12 were paid by PWR Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from PWR Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of PWR Holdings Ltd is located in Australia.