- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
REA Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.31%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, REA Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$1.64. For the next 12 months, REA Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$1.64. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.31%.
- The dividend yield of REA Group Ltd is currently 1.31%.
- REA Group Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for REA Group Ltd is expected in March.
- REA Group Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$1.64 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.31%.
- REA Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Communication Services".
- The last stock split of REA Group Ltd was on May 15, 2006 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of REA Group Ltd on September 15, 2022 in the amount of A$0.89 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 25, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 15, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$1.64 were paid by REA Group Ltd.
- Dividends from REA Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of REA Group Ltd is located in Australia.