- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Red Hill Minerals Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 8.51%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Red Hill Minerals Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.40. For the next 12 months, Red Hill Minerals Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.40. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 8.51%.
- The dividend yield of Red Hill Minerals Ltd is currently 8.51%.
- Red Hill Minerals Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of May, December.
- The next dividend for Red Hill Minerals Ltd is expected in May.
- Within the last 10 years, Red Hill Minerals Ltd has paid dividends in 2 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.40 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 8.51%.
- Red Hill Minerals Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Red Hill Minerals Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Red Hill Minerals Ltd on December 7, 2022 in the amount of A$0.20 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on November 29, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on December 7, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.40 were paid by Red Hill Minerals Ltd.
- Dividends from Red Hill Minerals Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Red Hill Minerals Ltd is located in Australia.