- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Ridley Corp Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.56%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Ridley Corp Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.08. For the next 12 months, Ridley Corp Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.08. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.56%.
- The dividend yield of Ridley Corp Ltd is currently 3.56%.
- Ridley Corp Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend for Ridley Corp Ltd is expected in April.
- Ridley Corp Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.08 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.56%.
- Ridley Corp Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- The last stock split of Ridley Corp Ltd was on March 20, 2000 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Ridley Corp Ltd on October 26, 2023 in the amount of A$0.04 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 4, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on October 26, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.07 were paid by Ridley Corp Ltd.
- Dividends from Ridley Corp Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Ridley Corp Ltd is located in Australia.