- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Regis Resources Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 0.90%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Regis Resources Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.02. For the next 12 months, Regis Resources Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.02. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 0.90%.
- The dividend yield of Regis Resources Ltd is currently 0.90%.
- Regis Resources Ltd pays annually dividends. Payout is in October.
- The next dividend for Regis Resources Ltd is expected in October.
- Within the last 10 years, Regis Resources Ltd has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.02 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 0.90%.
- Regis Resources Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- The last stock split of Regis Resources Ltd was on November 23, 2007 in the ratio 1:10.
- To receive the last dividend of Regis Resources Ltd on October 28, 2022 in the amount of A$0.02 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 12, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 28, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.02 were paid by Regis Resources Ltd.
- Dividends from Regis Resources Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Regis Resources Ltd is located in Australia.