- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Ryder Capital Limited pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.25%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Information Technology24.44%
- Consumer Discretionary4.29%
- Consumer Staples4.04%
- Health Care2.40%
- Communication Services1.04%
- Within the last 12 months, Ryder Capital Limited paid a dividend of A$0.07. For the next 12 months, Ryder Capital Limited is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.07. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.25%.
- The dividend yield of Ryder Capital Limited is currently 6.25%.
- Ryder Capital Limited pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of September, March.
- The next dividend for Ryder Capital Limited is expected in September.
- Within the last 10 years, Ryder Capital Limited has paid dividends in 6 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.07 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.25%.
- The largest sectors of Ryder Capital Limited are Industrials, Information Technology, Materials.
- There are currently no known stock splits for Ryder Capital Limited.
- To receive the last dividend of Ryder Capital Limited on March 7, 2023 in the amount of A$0.03 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on February 20, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on March 7, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.07 were paid by Ryder Capital Limited.
- Dividends from Ryder Capital Limited are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Ryder Capital Limited is located in mixed.