- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
South32 Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 7.43%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold South32 Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, South32 Ltd paid a dividend of $0.29. For the next 12 months, South32 Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of $0.25. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 7.43%.
- The dividend yield of South32 Ltd is currently 7.43%.
- South32 Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend for South32 Ltd is expected in April.
- Within the last 10 years, South32 Ltd has paid dividends in 7 of them.
- Dividends of $0.25 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 7.43%.
- South32 Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for South32 Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of South32 Ltd on October 13, 2022 in the amount of $0.17 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 15, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 13, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of $0.29 were paid by South32 Ltd.
- Dividends from South32 Ltd are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of South32 Ltd is located in Australia.