- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Sunland Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 105.76%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Sunland Group Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Sunland Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$1.31. For the next 12 months, Sunland Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$1.01. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 105.76%.
- The dividend yield of Sunland Group Ltd is currently 105.76%.
- Sunland Group Ltd pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of December, March, July, September.
- The next dividend will be paid on November 1, 2023.
- Sunland Group Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$1.01 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 105.76%.
- Sunland Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- The last stock split of Sunland Group Ltd was on May 16, 2000 in the ratio 5:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Sunland Group Ltd on November 1, 2023 you must have purchased your Sunland Group Ltd shares before the ex-date on October 24, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Sunland Group Ltd on September 20, 2023 in the amount of A$0.11 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 29, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 20, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$1.27 were paid by Sunland Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Sunland Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Sunland Group Ltd is located in Australia.