- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Sims Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.94%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Sims Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Sims Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.64. For the next 12 months, Sims Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.28. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.94%.
- The dividend yield of Sims Ltd is currently 1.94%.
- Sims Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of October, March.
- The next dividend for Sims Ltd is expected in October.
- Sims Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.28 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.94%.
- Sims Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Sims Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Sims Ltd on March 22, 2023 in the amount of A$0.14 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 6, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on March 22, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.91 were paid by Sims Ltd.
- Dividends from Sims Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Sims Ltd is located in Australia.