- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Stockland Corp Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 7.27%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Stockland Corp Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.27. For the next 12 months, Stockland Corp Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.26. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 7.27%.
- The dividend yield of Stockland Corp Ltd is currently 7.27%.
- Stockland Corp Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of February, August.
- The next dividend will be paid on February 28, 2023.
- Stockland Corp Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.26 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 7.27%.
- Stockland Corp Ltd is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- The last stock split of Stockland Corp Ltd was on May 15, 2009 in the ratio 1:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Stockland Corp Ltd on February 28, 2023 you must have purchased your Stockland Corp Ltd shares before the ex-date on December 29, 2022.
- To receive the last dividend of Stockland Corp Ltd on August 31, 2022 in the amount of A$0.15 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 29, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on August 31, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.27 were paid by Stockland Corp Ltd.
- Dividends from Stockland Corp Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Stockland Corp Ltd is located in Australia.