- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Shriro Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 10.26%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Shriro Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.10. For the next 12 months, Shriro Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.08. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 10.26%.
- The dividend yield of Shriro Holdings Ltd is currently 10.26%.
- Shriro Holdings Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, September.
- The next dividend for Shriro Holdings Ltd is expected in April.
- Within the last 10 years, Shriro Holdings Ltd has paid dividends in 7 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.08 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 10.26%.
- Shriro Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Shriro Holdings Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Shriro Holdings Ltd on September 30, 2022 in the amount of A$0.04 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 8, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 30, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.10 were paid by Shriro Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from Shriro Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Shriro Holdings Ltd is located in Australia.