- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Smartgroup Corporation Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.72%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Smartgroup Corporation Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.44. For the next 12 months, Smartgroup Corporation Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.31. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.72%.
- The dividend yield of Smartgroup Corporation Ltd is currently 3.72%.
- Smartgroup Corporation Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Smartgroup Corporation Ltd is expected in March.
- Within the last 10 years, Smartgroup Corporation Ltd has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.31 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.72%.
- Smartgroup Corporation Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Smartgroup Corporation Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Smartgroup Corporation Ltd on September 22, 2023 in the amount of A$0.16 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 7, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 22, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.66 were paid by Smartgroup Corporation Ltd.
- Dividends from Smartgroup Corporation Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Smartgroup Corporation Ltd is located in Australia.