- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Servcorp Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.49%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Servcorp Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.20. For the next 12 months, Servcorp Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.20. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.49%.
- The dividend yield of Servcorp Ltd is currently 6.49%.
- Servcorp Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend will be paid on April 5, 2023.
- Servcorp Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.20 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.49%.
- Servcorp Ltd is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- The last stock split of Servcorp Ltd was on October 13, 2009 in the ratio 1:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Servcorp Ltd on April 5, 2023 you must have purchased your Servcorp Ltd shares before the ex-date on March 1, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Servcorp Ltd on October 6, 2022 in the amount of A$0.10 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 31, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 6, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.20 were paid by Servcorp Ltd.
- Dividends from Servcorp Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Servcorp Ltd is located in Australia.