- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Suncorp Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.94%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Suncorp Group Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Suncorp Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.60. For the next 12 months, Suncorp Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.54. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.94%.
- The dividend yield of Suncorp Group Ltd is currently 3.94%.
- Suncorp Group Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Suncorp Group Ltd is expected in March.
- Suncorp Group Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.54 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.94%.
- Suncorp Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of Suncorp Group Ltd was on September 30, 2019 in the ratio 971:1000.
- To receive the last dividend of Suncorp Group Ltd on September 25, 2023 in the amount of A$0.27 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 14, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 25, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.40 were paid by Suncorp Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Suncorp Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Suncorp Group Ltd is located in Australia.