- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Seven Group Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.03%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Seven Group Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.46. For the next 12 months, Seven Group Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.46. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.03%.
- The dividend yield of Seven Group Holdings Ltd is currently 2.03%.
- Seven Group Holdings Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of May, October.
- The next dividend for Seven Group Holdings Ltd is expected in May.
- Seven Group Holdings Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.46 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.03%.
- Seven Group Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Seven Group Holdings Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Seven Group Holdings Ltd on October 28, 2022 in the amount of A$0.23 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 15, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 28, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.46 were paid by Seven Group Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from Seven Group Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Seven Group Holdings Ltd is located in Australia.