- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 11.50%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Tabcorp Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.13. For the next 12 months, Tabcorp Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.13. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 11.50%.
- The dividend yield of Tabcorp Holdings Ltd is currently 11.50%.
- Tabcorp Holdings Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Tabcorp Holdings Ltd is expected in March.
- Tabcorp Holdings Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.13 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 11.50%.
- Tabcorp Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Tabcorp Holdings Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Tabcorp Holdings Ltd on September 23, 2022 in the amount of A$0.07 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 31, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 23, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.13 were paid by Tabcorp Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from Tabcorp Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Tabcorp Holdings Ltd is located in Australia.