- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Thorney Opportunities Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.21%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Thorney Opportunities Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.03. For the next 12 months, Thorney Opportunities Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.03. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.21%.
- The dividend yield of Thorney Opportunities Ltd is currently 5.21%.
- Thorney Opportunities Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Thorney Opportunities Ltd is expected in March.
- Within the last 10 years, Thorney Opportunities Ltd has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.03 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.21%.
- Thorney Opportunities Ltd is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of Thorney Opportunities Ltd was on November 25, 2013 in the ratio 1:7.
- To receive the last dividend of Thorney Opportunities Ltd on September 29, 2023 in the amount of A$0.01 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 7, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 29, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.02 were paid by Thorney Opportunities Ltd.
- Dividends from Thorney Opportunities Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Thorney Opportunities Ltd is located in Australia.