- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Treasury Wine Estates Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.20%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Treasury Wine Estates Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.31. For the next 12 months, Treasury Wine Estates Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.32. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.20%.
- The dividend yield of Treasury Wine Estates Ltd is currently 2.20%.
- Treasury Wine Estates Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, September.
- The next dividend for Treasury Wine Estates Ltd is expected in April.
- Treasury Wine Estates Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.32 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.20%.
- Treasury Wine Estates Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Treasury Wine Estates Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Treasury Wine Estates Ltd on September 30, 2022 in the amount of A$0.16 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 31, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 30, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.31 were paid by Treasury Wine Estates Ltd.
- Dividends from Treasury Wine Estates Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Treasury Wine Estates Ltd is located in Australia.