- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Vicinity Centres pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.51%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Vicinity Centres paid a dividend of A$0.12. For the next 12 months, Vicinity Centres is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.13. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.51%.
- The dividend yield of Vicinity Centres is currently 6.51%.
- Vicinity Centres pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Vicinity Centres is expected in March.
- Vicinity Centres paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.13 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.51%.
- Vicinity Centres is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Vicinity Centres.
- To receive the last dividend of Vicinity Centres on September 11, 2023 in the amount of A$0.06 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 21, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 11, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.11 were paid by Vicinity Centres.
- Dividends from Vicinity Centres are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Vicinity Centres is located in Australia.