- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Veem Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.18%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Veem Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.00. For the next 12 months, Veem Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.01. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.18%.
- The dividend yield of Veem Ltd is currently 1.18%.
- Veem Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, September.
- The next dividend will be paid on April 19, 2023.
- Within the last 10 years, Veem Ltd has paid dividends in 5 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.01 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.18%.
- Veem Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Veem Ltd.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Veem Ltd on April 19, 2023 you must have purchased your Veem Ltd shares before the ex-date on March 8, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Veem Ltd on September 21, 2022 in the amount of A$0.00 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 6, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 21, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.00 were paid by Veem Ltd.
- Dividends from Veem Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Veem Ltd is located in Australia.