- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Vita Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 42.75%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Vita Group Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Vita Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.06. For the next 12 months, Vita Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.06. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 42.75%.
- The dividend yield of Vita Group Ltd is currently 42.75%.
- Vita Group Ltd pays annually dividends. Payout is in June.
- The next dividend for Vita Group Ltd is expected in June.
- Vita Group Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.06 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 42.75%.
- Vita Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Vita Group Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Vita Group Ltd on June 21, 2023 in the amount of A$0.06 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 13, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on June 21, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.13 were paid by Vita Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Vita Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Vita Group Ltd is located in Australia.