- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
WAM Capital Ord pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 9.72%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- New Zealand7.71%
- United States2.62%
- Consumer Discretionary17.24%
- Health Care13.63%
- Communication Services12.34%
- Consumer Staples8.89%
- Information Technology4.66%
- Real Estate4.34%
- Within the last 12 months, WAM Capital Ord paid a dividend of A$0.16. For the next 12 months, WAM Capital Ord is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.15. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 9.72%.
- The dividend yield of WAM Capital Ord is currently 9.72%.
- WAM Capital Ord pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of June, October.
- The next dividend will be paid on May 26, 2023.
- WAM Capital Ord paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.15 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 9.72%.
- The largest sectors of WAM Capital Ord are Industrials, Consumer Discretionary, Health Care.
- There are currently no known stock splits for WAM Capital Ord.
- In order to receive the future dividend from WAM Capital Ord on May 26, 2023 you must have purchased your WAM Capital Ord shares before the ex-date on May 15, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of WAM Capital Ord on October 28, 2022 in the amount of A$0.08 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 17, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 28, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.16 were paid by WAM Capital Ord.
- Dividends from WAM Capital Ord are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of WAM Capital Ord is located in mixed.