- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Westpac Banking Corp pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.28%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Westpac Banking Corp often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Westpac Banking Corp paid a dividend of A$1.25. For the next 12 months, Westpac Banking Corp is expected to pay a dividend of A$1.25. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.28%.
- The dividend yield of Westpac Banking Corp is currently 5.28%.
- Westpac Banking Corp pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of June, December.
- The next dividend for Westpac Banking Corp is expected in June.
- Westpac Banking Corp paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$1.25 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.28%.
- Westpac Banking Corp is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of Westpac Banking Corp was on October 17, 1997 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Westpac Banking Corp on December 20, 2022 in the amount of A$0.64 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on November 17, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on December 20, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$1.25 were paid by Westpac Banking Corp.
- Dividends from Westpac Banking Corp are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Westpac Banking Corp is located in Australia.