- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Whitehaven Coal Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 8.72%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Whitehaven Coal Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Whitehaven Coal Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.48. For the next 12 months, Whitehaven Coal Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.80. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 8.72%.
- The dividend yield of Whitehaven Coal Ltd is currently 8.72%.
- Whitehaven Coal Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Whitehaven Coal Ltd is expected in March.
- Within the last 10 years, Whitehaven Coal Ltd has paid dividends in 4 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.80 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 8.72%.
- Whitehaven Coal Ltd is assigned to the sector "Energy".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Whitehaven Coal Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Whitehaven Coal Ltd on September 16, 2022 in the amount of A$0.40 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 1, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 16, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.48 were paid by Whitehaven Coal Ltd.
- Dividends from Whitehaven Coal Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Whitehaven Coal Ltd is located in Australia.