- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Whitefield Ord pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.00%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United States4.19%
- New Zealand2.44%
- United Kingdom0.20%
- Health Care14.16%
- Consumer Discretionary9.19%
- Real Estate8.56%
- Consumer Staples7.50%
- Communication Services6.28%
- Information Technology5.12%
- Within the last 12 months, Whitefield Ord paid a dividend of A$0.21. For the next 12 months, Whitefield Ord is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.20. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.00%.
- The dividend yield of Whitefield Ord is currently 4.00%.
- Whitefield Ord pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of June, December.
- The next dividend for Whitefield Ord is expected in June.
- Whitefield Ord paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.20 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.00%.
- The largest sectors of Whitefield Ord are Financials, Health Care, Consumer Discretionary.
- The last stock split of Whitefield Ord was on April 16, 2003 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Whitefield Ord on December 12, 2022 in the amount of A$0.10 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on November 24, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on December 12, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.21 were paid by Whitefield Ord.
- Dividends from Whitefield Ord are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Whitefield Ord is located in mixed.