- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Worley Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.18%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Worley Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.50. For the next 12 months, Worley Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.50. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.18%.
- The dividend yield of Worley Ltd is currently 3.18%.
- Worley Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Worley Ltd is expected in March.
- Within the last 10 years, Worley Ltd has paid dividends in 8 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.50 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.18%.
- Worley Ltd is assigned to the sector "Energy".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Worley Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Worley Ltd on September 28, 2022 in the amount of A$0.25 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 29, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 28, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.50 were paid by Worley Ltd.
- Dividends from Worley Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Worley Ltd is located in Australia.