- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Woolworths Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.04%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Woolworths Group Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Woolworths Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$1.04. For the next 12 months, Woolworths Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$1.04. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.04%.
- The dividend yield of Woolworths Group Ltd is currently 3.04%.
- Woolworths Group Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, September.
- The next dividend for Woolworths Group Ltd is expected in April.
- Woolworths Group Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$1.04 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.04%.
- Woolworths Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- The last stock split of Woolworths Group Ltd was on February 17, 2000 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Woolworths Group Ltd on September 27, 2023 in the amount of A$0.58 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 31, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 27, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.92 were paid by Woolworths Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Woolworths Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Woolworths Group Ltd is located in Australia.