- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Yancoal Australia Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 14.95%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Yancoal Australia Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Yancoal Australia Ltd paid a dividend of A$1.07. For the next 12 months, Yancoal Australia Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.74. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 14.95%.
- The dividend yield of Yancoal Australia Ltd is currently 14.95%.
- Yancoal Australia Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, September.
- The next dividend for Yancoal Australia Ltd is expected in April.
- Within the last 10 years, Yancoal Australia Ltd has paid dividends in 5 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.74 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 14.95%.
- Yancoal Australia Ltd is assigned to the sector "Energy".
- The last stock split of Yancoal Australia Ltd was on September 28, 2018 in the ratio 1:35.
- To receive the last dividend of Yancoal Australia Ltd on September 20, 2023 in the amount of A$0.37 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 5, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 20, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$1.23 were paid by Yancoal Australia Ltd.
- Dividends from Yancoal Australia Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Yancoal Australia Ltd is located in Australia.