- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Ava Risk Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 14.15%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Ava Risk Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.16. For the next 12 months, Ava Risk Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.03. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 14.15%.
- The dividend yield of Ava Risk Group Ltd is currently 14.15%.
- Ava Risk Group Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, May.
- The next dividend for Ava Risk Group Ltd is expected in March.
- Within the last 10 years, Ava Risk Group Ltd has paid dividends in 3 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.03 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 14.15%.
- Ava Risk Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Ava Risk Group Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Ava Risk Group Ltd on May 5, 2022 in the amount of A$0.03 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on April 27, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on May 5, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.16 were paid by Ava Risk Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Ava Risk Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Ava Risk Group Ltd is located in Australia.