- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
BetaShares Global Income Leaders ETF pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.40%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United States67.29%
- South Korea5.66%
- Hong Kong SAR China2.62%
- United Kingdom0.94%
- New Zealand0.75%
- Consumer Staples11.54%
- Communication Services10.06%
- Health Care8.33%
- Consumer Discretionary4.83%
- Real Estate3.63%
- Information Technology1.53%
- Within the last 12 months, BetaShares Global Income Leaders ETF paid a dividend of A$0.68. For the next 12 months, BetaShares Global Income Leaders ETF is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.68. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.40%.
- The dividend yield of BetaShares Global Income Leaders ETF is currently 4.40%.
- BetaShares Global Income Leaders ETF pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of January, April, July, October.
- Within the last 10 years, BetaShares Global Income Leaders ETF has paid dividends in 5 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.68 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.40%.
- The largest sectors of BetaShares Global Income Leaders ETF are Financials, Utilities, Consumer Staples.
- There are currently no known stock splits for BetaShares Global Income Leaders ETF.
- To receive the last dividend of BetaShares Global Income Leaders ETF on October 17, 2023 in the amount of A$0.14 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 2, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on October 17, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.59 were paid by BetaShares Global Income Leaders ETF.
- Dividends from BetaShares Global Income Leaders ETF are paid in Australian Dollar.
- In BetaShares Global Income Leaders ETF, the United States, South Korea and Canada are represented as the three largest countries.