- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Fenix Resources Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 20.59%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Fenix Resources Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.05. For the next 12 months, Fenix Resources Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.05. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 20.59%.
- The dividend yield of Fenix Resources Ltd is currently 20.59%.
- Fenix Resources Ltd pays annually dividends. Payout is in October.
- The next dividend for Fenix Resources Ltd is expected in October.
- Within the last 10 years, Fenix Resources Ltd has paid dividends in 2 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.05 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 20.59%.
- Fenix Resources Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- The last stock split of Fenix Resources Ltd was on September 12, 2018 in the ratio 1:5.
- To receive the last dividend of Fenix Resources Ltd on October 5, 2022 in the amount of A$0.05 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 1, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 5, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.05 were paid by Fenix Resources Ltd.
- Dividends from Fenix Resources Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Fenix Resources Ltd is located in Australia.