- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Coles Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.43%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Coles Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.63. For the next 12 months, Coles Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.60. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.43%.
- The dividend yield of Coles Group Ltd is currently 3.43%.
- Coles Group Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Coles Group Ltd is expected in March.
- Within the last 10 years, Coles Group Ltd has paid dividends in 4 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.60 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.43%.
- Coles Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Coles Group Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Coles Group Ltd on September 28, 2022 in the amount of A$0.30 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 2, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 28, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.63 were paid by Coles Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Coles Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Coles Group Ltd is located in Australia.