- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Resimac Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 9.14%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Resimac Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.08. For the next 12 months, Resimac Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.08. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 9.14%.
- The dividend yield of Resimac Group Ltd is currently 9.14%.
- Resimac Group Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of September, March.
- The next dividend for Resimac Group Ltd is expected in September.
- Resimac Group Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.08 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 9.14%.
- Resimac Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Resimac Group Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Resimac Group Ltd on March 24, 2023 in the amount of A$0.04 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 9, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on March 24, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.08 were paid by Resimac Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Resimac Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Resimac Group Ltd is located in Australia.