- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Excelsior Capital Limited pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.39%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Excelsior Capital Limited paid a dividend of A$0.06. For the next 12 months, Excelsior Capital Limited is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.06. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.39%.
- The dividend yield of Excelsior Capital Limited is currently 2.39%.
- Excelsior Capital Limited pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of September, March.
- The next dividend for Excelsior Capital Limited is expected in October.
- Excelsior Capital Limited paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.06 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.39%.
- Excelsior Capital Limited is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Excelsior Capital Limited.
- To receive the last dividend of Excelsior Capital Limited on March 24, 2023 in the amount of A$0.03 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 7, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on March 24, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.05 were paid by Excelsior Capital Limited.
- Dividends from Excelsior Capital Limited are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Excelsior Capital Limited is located in Australia.