- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Regal Investment Fund pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 8.23%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Regal Investment Fund paid a dividend of A$0.23. For the next 12 months, Regal Investment Fund is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.23. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 8.23%.
- The dividend yield of Regal Investment Fund is currently 8.23%.
- Regal Investment Fund pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of January, August.
- Within the last 10 years, Regal Investment Fund has paid dividends in 4 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.23 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 8.23%.
- Regal Investment Fund is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Regal Investment Fund.
- To receive the last dividend of Regal Investment Fund on August 28, 2023 in the amount of A$0.08 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 30, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on August 28, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.40 were paid by Regal Investment Fund.
- Dividends from Regal Investment Fund are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Regal Investment Fund is located in Australia.