- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
HMC Capital Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.55%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, HMC Capital Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.12. For the next 12 months, HMC Capital Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.12. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.55%.
- The dividend yield of HMC Capital Ltd is currently 2.55%.
- HMC Capital Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend for HMC Capital Ltd is expected in May.
- Within the last 10 years, HMC Capital Ltd has paid dividends in 1 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.12 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.55%.
- HMC Capital Ltd is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- The last stock split of HMC Capital Ltd was on December 16, 2021 in the ratio 1:2.
- To receive the last dividend of HMC Capital Ltd on October 7, 2022 in the amount of A$0.06 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 1, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 7, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.12 were paid by HMC Capital Ltd.
- Dividends from HMC Capital Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of HMC Capital Ltd is located in Australia.